Friday, September 20, 2024

I’m Wike’s Cousin, Nigerians Should’ve Asked If My Conscience Is Active – Edo REC


https://ift.tt/aIJYV0w I'm Wike's Cousin, Nigerians Should've Asked If My Conscience Is Active - Edo REC ~ OsazuwaAkonedo #Anugbum #APC #Asue #edo #election #Godwin #Ighodalo #INEC #Monday #news #Nyesom #Obaseki #Okpebolo #Onuoha #PDP #REC #WikeAnugbum Onuoha, Edo State Resident Electoral Commissioner, ReC who apparently have been the manager and strategic planner of this coming Saturday Governorship Election in Edo State, said, yes, he’s the cousin brother to the former Rivers State Governor who is currently the Federal Capital Territory, FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike who appeared to have a big ... Read More "I’m Wike’s Cousin, Nigerians Should’ve Asked If My Conscience Is Active – Edo REC" »

No comments: